Every B-cycle includes a cable lock for securing the bike when you need to stop some place away from a B-station.
How to lock a B-cycle
- Find a bike rack, pole, railing, etc.
- Pull the lock out of the basket and wrap around the rack or pole.
- Insert the end of the lock into the hole under the basket
- Remove the key
How to un-lock a B-cycle
- Insert the key into the lock.
- Turn the key the to the right to release
Remember to keep the key with you at all times. We charge $10 to replace a lost key!